Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Getting excited...


On Friday I sent off my visa application (I will need one to enter Paraguay), and then today my extremely large packet of training materials arrived from AMIGOS, full of good information about health, safety, community development, my role as a volunteer, and pretty much anything else I am going to need to know to make this summer successful and productive for me and the community of San Pedro, Paraguay.
I really getting excited now, and it's definitely starting to seem real. I keep getting donations from friends and family, thank you all so much. I've still got a long way to go but the progress made has been absolutely incredible.
I am going to start my online training soon, it's due by May 8th (right in the middle of finals), so it's time to get to work! No time like the present...

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment