Thursday, March 12, 2009

Let the Fundraising Begin!


I'm back from a FANTASTIC spring break service trip in Aberdeen, North Carolina to work with Habitat for Humanity through Boston College's Appalachia volunteer program! The experience was amazing, I met a bunch wonderful people and had an absolutely fabulous time.

Now that I'm back I'm shifting into high gear in my preparations for Paraguay, including FUNDRAISING! I mailed the first round of letters on Monday, and I'll be sending out another batch tomorrow to ask for support. I'm also going to make a Facebook group and ask that my friends support me by donating $2 a person to AMIGOS in my name. Every little bit helps!

Check out the Amigos de las Americas website if you'd like to learn more about the non-profit before donating, and I'm happy to answer any questions as well!

Peace,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment